Our attorneys are experienced and qualified in solving any tax problem you might have, in all 50 states. Attorney David Scarebo is a lawyer with a L.L.M. in tax law from the University of Columbia School of Law who specializes in tax controversies. He will help you solve any issues you might have be answering your questions and suggesting solutions that are both affordable and practical.
The Law Office of David Scarebo works with individuals, estates and businesses to resolve their tax controversy disputes. We have experience in handling the following scenarios:
- Property seizures
- Tax lien, bank and wage levy and garnishment
- U.S. Tax Court cases
- IRS income tax collection problems
- IRS payroll tax problems
- Installment agreements
- Preventing anyone from filing federal tax liens against you and removal once filed
- Helping classify workers as either employees or independent contractors
- Getting tax refunds
- Subordinating or discharging Internal Revenue Service tax liens
- Representing clients in IRS Appeals
- Much more
We know how to navigate and operate the rules and regulations of the IRS and the tax agencies from all 50 states across the nation. We will help you avoid mistakes that could otherwise become big and costly. We help our clients obtain the best possible outcome when it comes to solving tax controversy issues.